Great. I've been tagged. As if the internet breathing down my neck isn't enough. So now I have to give the government even more identifying information, as if the satellite images don't quite suffice. Or the fingerprint images they lift every time I go to the post office. It makes me sick, but the good doctor says it is a game and I should play along and socialize. I'm getting hives.
Seven "weird" or "random" facts about me:
1. When I check into hotel rooms, I run a hairbrush across the mirror in grid sections to check for hidden two-way mirrors. If there is any question, I hang the bedsheet over it.
2. I always put my coat on before I answer the door to give the impression that I was just going out.
3. If I have to go to Walmart, I always pick up an employee phone and say, "Listen, it's Bob. You better get everybody over here. We have a major situation." Then I hang up and walk away.
4. I can write backward really fast. It's a skill I picked up in order to be prepared for when I get locked in a glass or plexiglass enclosure and need to signal for help.
5. When my coworkers go on vacation, I rubber cement their office supplies to the desktop.
6. The ocean freaks me out. I'm afraid of driving into it.
7. I'm very wary of birds because you can't always tell which are real and which are robots.
Now you are "tagged." You must:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag up to seven others (randomly is fine) and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each of the other people know by commenting on their blogs.
And I am reluctantly tagging: